ESD SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2015/2016
In the academic year 2015/2016 Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD), in co-operation with the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, offers scholarships for young diplomats and civil servants to participate in the training program International Relations and European Integration taking place at the Estonian School of Diplomacy in Tallinn, from September 2015 until May 2016.
Eligible countries and territories for scholarship: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Egypt, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar, Palestine Authority, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Ukraine.
– Training course International Relations and European Integration with the value of 60 ECTS Credit Points starts on 15 September 2015 and ends on 31 May 2016;
– Successful students will receive the ESD Diploma and Academic Record;
– Students from Estonia and from other countries study together. Language of instruction is English;
– Lecturers come from Estonia, other EU Member States, Norway, USA and Russia;
– Detailed curriculum for 2015/2016 will be made available at ESD website from 1 April 2015;
– The training course includes three thematic modules:
– tuition fee;
– monthly allowance (450 EUR);
– accommodation in Tallinn (incl. utilities and internet connection);
– health insurance in Estonia during the studies;
– cost of Schengen visa and Estonian residence permit;
– scholarship does NOT cover the costs of travel to and from Tallinn.
The person applying for the scholarship:
– holds the citizenship of Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Egypt, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar, Palestine Authority, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Ukraine;
– is not older than 35 years (when applying);
– has very good command of English (speaking, reading, writing skills are required on the level of advanced);
– is currently employed by the foreign or civil service of the above listed countriesand territories, and has been employed there at least one year;
– is highly motivated to learn about international relations and related disciplines. Priority will be given for the candidates strongly motivated to continue their professional careers within the service of their respective country/territory;
– is hard working, co-operative and ready for cross-cultural study environment.
Application documents: detalii pe guzun.md