Centrul pentru dezvoltare economică și socială (Center for Economic and Social Development) anunță desfășurarea unui program de stagiu în Azerbaidjan, cu o durată de 3 luni (iunie-septembrie 2018).
Programul este destinat candidaților cu studii în economie sau în disciplinele conexe.
O bună cunoaștere a limbii engleze este necesară.
Call for Applications: CESD Summer Internship Program in Azerbaijan
The Center for Economic & Social Development (CESD) is pleased to announce the CESD Summer Internship Program. An Internship opportunity for the months of June-September 2018. The offer is valid for local and international applicants. The internship opportunity will last up to 3 months period with possibility of extension.
– Students from International or Azerbaijan based educational institutions
– Background in Macroeconomics, International Economy, Economic Policy or other related discipline.
– Advanced English language skills (any additional language will be an advantage)
– Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
– Familiar with the economy in Azerbaijan and the region
– Flexibility to be part of CESD team during the program
You Will Learn/Obtain:
– Become ‘work ready’ for research and think tank jobs.
– Skills on research and relevant skills at the first days of the program
– Improvement of your research skills under the supervision of international and local experts
– Improvement of your English language skills in a working in academic environment
– Actively participating in research projects
– Representation of the CESD in local and international events
– Publication of your works in Leading Journals, Media and the CESD Press
– Upgrade of your CV
How to Apply:
Please, send your (1) Resume and (2) Statement of purpose (and/or any example of a written work in English language) to Victoria Ariel Bittner ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) . The subject line for the emails should be “Internship at CESD”.